Sunday 9 February 2014

It's hot in here...

Last night I went to get some fresh snaps for an events entertainment team known as 'Champion Sounds'.

While editing through the images I came across this one, not a bad picture but our subject in the middle has some sweat patches, although it shows they're working hard, these photos are going on their website so we want to look.... less sweaty? 


To remove these stains, as in my previous post I used a combination of the clone stamp tool and the healing tool, I am using other areas of the t-shirt matching up the blue tones. 

Being careful not to lose too much on the creases, I clone away the pit area replacing it with other areas of the t-shirt that are unaffected, working at 100% scale, cloning over small areas at a time, zooming in and out to check for consistency in tone and texture. 

Some areas still appear blurry, for these areas I use combination of the healing tool and the sharpen tool to bring back some of the texture. 


I noticed some dust/fluff on the guys hair, I used same method to remove them.


For this image I went for a high contrast look.



Check out www.championsounds.net for all your live entertainment needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment